Fallow Stag, Knowle Park.

Fallow Stag, Knowle Park.

Friday 28 December 2012

~~~ HAPPY NEW YEAR~~~

*** I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of my fellow bloggers for taking the time to read and leave comments over the past year. I may not always leave a comment on what I call my "Blogging Friends" blogs but they always make good reading,
 There are times when if it wasn't for blogs  we wouldn't know what wildlife is around,  thus giving us the chance of  going 
seeing it.
I know there are some of us who try to see certain birds/wildlife, occasionally finding something unusual.
Some of us like to keep records of what we see throughout the year, and compare them to the previous years. It is bloggers like this who know how our wildlife is changing, not only on their patch but possibly in general.
Some of us who are mainly into photography, and post some wonderful pictures.
Some of us do all three.
 SO, no matter which of the above we fall under, I hope we all enjoy being out and about and enjoying the natural world.

Once again I would like to take this  moment in time to wish you all a ** HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR **









7 comments:

  1. Cheers Ken ,
    And I hope the New Year will be a good one for yourself and Pam , and of course , wildlife .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're quite right Ken,
    Have a great new year yourself mate !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you and Pam have been enjoying a very Happy Christmas Ken and I wish you a very Happy and Healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the opportunity to read your blog and your activity in 2012. Looking forward to more of the same and a very Happy and interesting 2013

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very happy new year to you and Pam. Here's to getting out more next year!

    ReplyDelete