Fallow Stag, Knowle Park.

Fallow Stag, Knowle Park.

Thursday 21 February 2013

** Can Anyone Help With Blog Problem.**

Hi.
   I am hoping that someone out there in blog land can help me with a problem tht I have. I want to change my blog background colour, writing colour ex cetera and when ever I try my Internet freezes up, and I have to shut down.
I got as far as "Advance" and after the page opened I couldn't get any further, as soon as I changed the Text colour that was it frozen as if it was continually running waiting to load. I have tried to do this for the last 2 days and still I cannot do it.
If there is anyone who has had this problem with their blog then maybe they can assist me as it is doing my head in :-(
You can either leave your advice here or feel free to email me at Kenboybirder@aol.com
Cheers Bloggers.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Ken I can't help. I have on occasions been unable to open your blog, getting the same problem that you are experiencing.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete