Fallow Stag, Knowle Park.

Fallow Stag, Knowle Park.

Thursday 13 August 2015

** Pictures of Ollie and his little friend.**

Yesterday (12th August) I went down to my neighbours to see how the Barn Owl chick is getting on, and I was surprised just how much it has grown in a week, it is now about 3 weeks old. While I was getting engrossed with it Astrid went outside and brought Ollie the adult male in. She sat him on the back of a chair right next to me, what a handsome bird he is.
I took my camera with me this time to take a few record shots of them. The little guy was quite happy sitting on a towel, but Ollie was a lot more inquisitive as they are. He eyed me up at one point, moving his head up and down, side to side, wings out a little bit, but it didn't last long.
I ended up staying there longer than I intended to, but she didn't seem to mind. I hope to go back again soon, probably next week to see how much the chick has grown.
Below is a few of the  pictures I took:


 
 




 
 

1 comment:

  1. ...enjoyed seeing the photos of the little one--what a fuzzy little sight! :-)
    I enjoyed the photos of the adult as well. Those heart-shaped faces are the best.

    ReplyDelete