Fallow Stag, Knowle Park.

Fallow Stag, Knowle Park.

Tuesday 31 January 2017

** My Big Garden Bird Watch.**

On Sunday 29th January 2017 at 10:30 I did my 1 hour Big Garden Bird watch, below is the birds I saw:
BLACK HEADED GULL (2)   WOOD PIGEON (2)   COLLARED DOVE (3)   BLACKBIRD (6)   STARLING (8)   HOUSE SPARROW (12)   CHAFFINCH (4)   GOLDFINCH (1)   GREENFINCH (1)   ROBIN (1)   DUNNOCK (2)   BLUE TIT (2)   GREAT SPOTTED WOODPECKER (1)                BLACKCAP (1)   GREY WAGTAIL (1)   REED BUNTING (2)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the end of the hour I made a coffee and sat and watched for a little longer, hoping that I might get to see all 3 Reed Buntings feeding together they have been turning up most days, but today wasn't to be one of them, what did turn up was the Grey Wagtail again with the Pied Wagtail following it, and just as  I was leaving the L/T/Tits came to feed. Still, "That's birding for you", but the main thing was the pleasure I got from doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment